Increase Profits by Selling Online!
We build bespoke eCommerce solutions that do everything they need to do to help our client’s businesses sell online. We build completely unique, beautiful looking web stores that sit on top of well-established, open source, eCommerce shopping cart software.
We use a tried and tested process to get a clear picture of what our client’s need, and then deliver a cost effective, value packed solution that meets that requirement.
What is possible is only restricted by imagination and budget, and we love projects that have big ambitions, and complex user interface or integration requirements, just as much as we love smaller projects where simplicity is the main objective.
Lime Canvas eCommerce Development Service:
- Step by Step process to ensure satisfaction
- Search Engine Optimisation advice
- Wireframe diagrams for data planning & layouts
- 100% completely original and unique design
- Mobile friendly Responsive Design
- “Concept Drawings” to allow our clients to offer feedback as early as possible
- eCommerce store built on a well established CMS and shopping cart
- Online Project Management area to track project progress
- User friendly order processing, sales reporting & CMS
- Quick and easy adding, editing and removal of your products
- Foundational on-page SEO
- Unlimited products and categories
- Submission to Webmaster and Merchant tools from Google
- Installation of Google Analytics
- Payments by Paypal, Google Checkout, Realex Payments, SagePay or Authorize.net
- Safe and secure checkouts with SSL
- 100% PCI compliant outcome
- Email integration for email marketing
- Discounted Digital Marketing rates for additional SEO, Social Media and Content Marketing services
Our Process is outlined in more detail here but all eCommerce projects start with an initial consultation to discuss your requirement, get a feel for your business and offer as much free advice as you can wave a shopping cart at!
So, for an informal chat about what you are planning to do online please go here or call us on +353-16877077.