First of all welcome to Lime Canvas, our new venture and website. What once was Web Sales Marketing and Gravitational FX is now Lime Canvas as we have merged companies. To celebrate we’re giving you a chance to win a mega web development & marketing prize valued at more than €10,000.
Would that help your business?
How to enter:
Simple! Just subscribe to our special Launch Competition email list below*. After subscribing you will be prompted to go to your email and confirm your subscription. Having done this you will receive an email from us with a link to our Competition Entry Form.
We will never ever, rent, sell or otherwise share your information with anybody outside of our organisation. We hate SPAM even more than you do!
STEP 2: Please go to your inbox and confirm your subscription.
We will then email you a link to your entry questions.
What you could win:
- eCommerce website custom designed to your spec
- Blog setup
- On-page SEO
- Social media accounts setup & custom design
- Email marketing integration
- Email marketing template design
- Social media integration
- Landing page optimisation
- Creation & distribution of a press release to announce launch
- On-going consultations for design & optimisation
- Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools setup
- Creation of a Google Local Places listing
- Creation of an Inbound Marketing plan
- 6 Monthly consultations to discuss SEO & traffic progress
- Content amplification – 3 months
- Promotion of your new business online through our blog
This competition is a major undertaking for us. Between us, the team here will be investing literally hundreds of hours, over a period of six months with the lucky winner of this prize. The competition will be open for entries for 6 weeks OR until we hit 500 entries, whichever comes first. So don’t dilly dally, enter today!
Following that Wil and I will both, separately, go through the entries and create a short list of 5 entrants we feel the most suitable. Then we’ll compare, contrast and debate it out until we have a winner.
Once we have selected a winner we will publish a blog post announcing the news. We will begin the development process in the days that follow that.
For this competition give-away, our goal is to help an existing business transition successfully into selling their products online.
This is not a random draw, we will personally look over all of the entries ourselves, and will pick the company we feel is the most suitable candidate.
You are searching for a free awesome new e-commerce store. We are searching for the most awesome-est client ever. Hint, hint!
Are you eligible:
We need to be as sure as we can be that the company we are going to be working with is also prepared to commit to achieving this project. We also want to be sure we get all the way to the end of this process and that at the end the business has a fair chance of being successful. We really get a buzz from helping our clients achieve success so we will be choosing a business we feel with our help has a good shot at that.
A while back Wil and I scratched our heads wondering what we could do to kick start this new venture of ours. Then a thought came to me as suddenly as a flying brick in the chops; we’re kickstarting our own business online, so why not go all in and kickstart someone else’s business online too.
Of course! It made perfect sense, the only difficulty we had was that we don’t like to do things by half. We thought about just building a really sexy company site for a lucky competition winner, but that felt like half.
Well we could build a REALLY sexy eCommerce site with lots of cool shit going on…you know stuff flying out and more oooh-&-aaahhh than you could wave an apache server at??? But the part of me that appreciates good user experience began to die a little inside.
“Wil, how about we give away basically one of everything we do? And we can blog about it as we go”, I suggested.
“Erm, I’m going to need to think about that!” he replied
“I mean, lets really throw the kitchen sink at it…what do you think?”
“Yeah f%^$ it, I’m warming to the idea. Lets do it”
Actually Wil almost never swears, so it was probably me that said the F word and the above is the very abridged version of our many conversations. But lets not get bogged down in the minutiae.
Many F words later, here we are, with itchy trigger fingers, just dying to give away a whole new eCommerce presence and a bundle of associated marketing finery to one worthy company.
What you can expect if you are the winner:
I’ve attempted to paint a picture of what it will be like for you should you win below. However its important to understand that this prize is NOT a fire & forget prize. By entering you are making a commitment to roll up your sleeves and be involved in the process. You don’t need to know anything about web design, social media or SEO, but you do need to be comfortable using a computer and the Internet.
First: Initial sit down (or skype) consultation with me to discuss your vision of your on-line business, get an idea of scope and to offer advice around business and marketing online.
Second: Following on from that, our Art Director will create a set of wire-frames which we will then use to form a basis for our conceptual drawings of how your finished web store will look.
Third: We create a set of concept drawings, which are a graphical representation of how we envisage your site looking from what you’ve told us you like and want.
Forth: Once you are happy to sign off on your concept drawings we will simultaneously begin the development work on building the website, and we will also begin discussing shipping rates, tax implications, payment processing options and a number of other crucial considerations. We will look to you to create and provide us with the content (copy) for the webpages we’ve discussed setting up.
Fifth: We will have a number of consultations to plan your strategy for rolling out and launching your new platform. At this time we will be conducting Keyword research.
Sixth: We design social media backgrounds and images for your brand.
Seventh: Once you sign off on your completed eCommerce store design, we will install Google Analytics, setup Webmaster Tools and begin the process of on-page SEO.
Eighth: Now its time for you to get trained up on how to use, maintain and edit your store, how to optimise the new products that you upload and how to publish blog posts.
Ninth: We setup and integrate social media and email marketing with your website, and your blog.
Tenth: We work on an on-going basis, via phone, email and face to face meetings to ensure you are sticking to your Inbound Marketing plan. We will work behind the scenes to make sure that every blog post you publish gets as much attention as possible with our Content Amplification services, where we will actively spread the word about your blog articles, share them and build natural links back to the articles from external high quality sources.
Eleventh: On a monthly basis we will audit your progress in terms of your SERPs position, traffic and conversion rates.
- Competition is open to companies currently based in Ireland and the UK only. Entrants outside of Dublin should note that all face to face consultations and meetings will be hosted either in Lime Canvas’ offices in Dundrum, Dublin 16, or via a Skype video call.
- Competition winner will be expected to take an active role (or assign an employee to take an active role) in the development and post launch process. All website copy (textual content) will be provided by the winner.
- By accepting the prize you automatically agree to allow us to use your business and website as the subject matter for a series of blog posts, advertisements, and other media, relating to the services and products we have and will provide you with.
- Lime Canvas make no guarantees, representations or promises relating to competition winners future earnings. Furthermore Lime Canvas are in no way legally liable for any loss of earnings in any way related to any decisions you make in your business as a result of this competition, or for any other reason.
- Terms & Conditions apply. Your statutory rights are in no way affected by this competition.